Become a Mini Me Yoga School – Accreditation Guidelines The following sets out the guidelines for Mini Me Yoga accredited Schools/Nurseries. The School will commit to:
- 75% of its teaching staff to receive Mini Me Yoga training within the first year and continue to maintain 75% of teaching staff to having received training.
- Use the Mini Me Yoga programme weekly
- Within 3 months of implementing Mini Me Yoga training, send 3-10 members of staff depending on the size of the setting on the ‘Explorer training’.
- Within 6 months of implementing Mini Me Yoga training, train 75% members of staff on ‘Meditation training’
- Complete an annual review alongside their Mini Me Yoga Ambassador and provide evidence of use of training (observation or documented).
- Agree to be observed annually by their Mini Me Yoga Ambassador.
Mini Me Yoga will commit to:
- Provide a key ambassador to look after the School
- Provide training to 75% of teaching staff
- Provide access to on-line resources (website and e-learning)
- Provide trained staff with relevant Mini Me Yoga resources during training
- Make available Explorer and Meditation training dates
- Carry out annual review
- Host an award ceremony where the plaque will be presented.