The Mini Me Yoga Ambassador Program trains yoga instructors, child educators and parents how to deliver the Mini Me Yoga 2-Hour Workshop and teach our 15 Minute Program to people in their community or school. In addition, they become licensed to sell Mini Me Yoga products. Our mission is to bring JOY into children’s lives. The more people we have helping us to do that, the better. We want others to join us, have fun and why not make some money while they’re at it?
- Class size increase, as more parents understand the benefits of Kids Yoga
- More classes in other schools/fitness centres/communities as more adults find out about these amazing results
- Incomes have at least doubled by putting on workshops throughout the community
- Networks have expanded, thus getting more private work
- Opportunities have grown through being an official Mini Me Yoga product seller, through school fairs, kid’s parties and yoga studios all asking to have the products displayed.
The Ambassador Training Program provides:
- Facilitator’s manual for the Mini Me Yoga 2-hour Workshop
- Training in how to market and deliver the workshop in your area
- 60 sets of Mini Me Magick Yoga Cards (enough for 4 full workshops)
- Access to the Mini Me Yoga Village with free downloadable marketing flyers, pull-up banners, posters, price lists and business cards, plus connections to other Ambassadors around the globe to share ideas and collaborate together
Ambassadors agree to teach a minimum of 4 workshops per year, although many choose to do more. They must also have attended the 2 Hour Workshop prior to the training. The 2 Hour Workshop is available at a variety of locations across the world or via e-learning.
How it works:
The Ambassador Program consists of 4 online sessions over the course of a month:
Session 1: 4 hours – Reviewing and practicing the 15 minute program. Each participant will have the chance to lead the 15 minute program to the group.
Homework: Practice the 15 Minute Program with family or friends (children or grown-ups) at least twice. Make notes about your experience and be ready to share in the next session.
Session 2: 4 hours – Learn the elements of the 2-Hour Workshop and how to teach each section.
Homework: Create a 30-minute class based on the 7 Steps of the 15 Minute Program and practice with at least one other person. Make notes about your experience and be ready to share in the next session.
Session 3: 4 hours – Learn how to run your Mini Me Yoga business including marketing ideas, available resources in the Mini Me Yoga Village and create your marketing plan.
Homework: Deliver the 2-Hour Workshop to at least one person. Ask for feedback! Make notes about your experience and be ready to share in the next session.
Session 4: 2-4 hours – Discuss your experiences delivering the workshop. Review what you have learned in the other sessions.
The sessions are designed so you have everything you need to go out and lead the 2-Hour Workshop right away.
Please contact us via email (details below) for further information and costs.