In this 2 hour CPD accredited course – 15 Minutes to Happy Healthy Kids Primary, you will learn:
- How to use the Physical and Emotional benefits of Yoga.
- Emotional management tools, that you can use in the classroom.
- Meditation and Mindfulness, building resilience.
- To teach the children life long skills in wellbeing.
A great opportunity to build well-being and resilience exercises into the curriculum.
What is included?:
- A 2 hour CPD accredited Certificate
- A 14-card pack of Yoga Poses, fantastic visual teaching aid.
- Handouts, with easy to follow Programme
- Access to our e-learning programme, should you want a refresher,
Supportive Facebook group, that has lots of resources and Ambassadors ready to answer any questions.
Where is it held?:
It can be held in your school (dependant on numbers) or you join a session at one of our Hubs.
Did you know our workshops target four out of the five Key indicators from the DfE?
1. The engagement of all pupils in regular physical activity
2. The profile of PE and sport is raised across the school as a tool for whole-school improvement
3. Increased confidence, knowledge and skills of all staff in teaching PE and sport
4. Broader experience of a range of sports and activities offered to all pupils
Most of our schools use their PE and Sports premium funding, however we are happy to offer a discount for large group bookings.